The Elder Scrolls: Secret Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Elder Scrolls: Secret Stories, the one and only Elder Scrolls Play by Post RPG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Edition

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akatosh the Divine
Admin
Akatosh the Divine

Appearance : 188 Ranged attack : 2010-08-02

First Edition Empty
PostSubject: First Edition   First Edition EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 8:03 am

First Edition

First Edition 800px-OB-Place-First_Edition-First_Floor

First Edition is a book store located in the Imperial City's Market District. It is found adjacent to the Gate to the Palace District, across the street from The Copious Coinpurse and next to The Merchants Inn. It is the largest bookstore in Cyrodiil, as well as being the only one in the Imperial City. Among the books on sale many are very rare ones which, in addition to the bookstore being a popular destination for all manner of learning, explains the shop's involvement in a number of quests. The proprietor, Phintias, has 1200 gold and a Mercantile skill of 80. When bartering, he will buy and sell all kinds of books; among these is the unique scroll Document of Purile Banter, which drains your Personality and Speechcraft whilst fortifying your Endurance and Willpower. First Edition is divided into three areas: First Edition, First Edition Private Quarters and First Edition Basement.

Elder Scrolls Wikia entry on this location can be found here.
Back to top Go down
http://theelderscrolls.secretsstories.com
Random Commoner

Random Commoner

Appearance : 1 Ranged attack : 2010-08-23
Magic attack : Tamriel

First Edition Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Edition   First Edition EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 12:36 am

A young dumner rushed into the bookstore. Short of breath he leaned against the counter as Phintias, the owner of the store came running down the stairs with a dagger held ready to see what was going on. Robbers were not that common in these parts of the city, at least not during day time but Phintias was a man who was ready for anything.

=Phintias=
Who are you and what are you doing in my store?

The young dumner raised his hands over his head as he tried to collect enough breath to speak. After a few secods of gasping he managed to formulate words.

=Middas=
Please, lay down your blade. I am Middas, and I do not mean you nor your store any harm. Galadion sent me.

As the young dumner named Middas mentioned the name Galadion, a man Phintias remembered from his many travels around the empire, a look of surprize spread across his face.

=Phintias=
Galadion? I thought he was dead, killed a year ago.

=Middas=
He was, that is why I came to you.

Middas presented a small parcel clad in Netch leather and placed it on the counter. Phintias picked it up and as he did he could feel a dark and evil power radiating from it, a power he had not felt since that last sinister night he spent in Morrowind. Phintias hid the parcel away in his inner pocket.

=Phintias=
Middas, you must be tired. You can rest in my basement for the night. We will speak more of this tomorrow.

Middas simply nodded and dragged his feet down to the basement. Phintias was worried and he did not know what to make of all of this. Why had Galadion sent this package to him and what was he supposed to do with it? Perhaps some sleep would shed ligth on the matter.
Back to top Go down

First Edition
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Elder Scrolls: Secret Stories :: Tamriel (Role Playing Locations) :: Cyrodiil :: The Imperial City :: Market District-
Jump to: